Over many years the firm has established a strong reputation for services helping and guiding clients through the various changing needs and problems related to their lives. This has developed into a specialised division within the firm providing help and guidance for individuals and families to protect and safeguard their interests and property. Our services include:
There are members of our Private Client team who specialise in the following areas of work:
- Wills including Inheritance Tax planning
- Power of Attorney – financial and welfare
- Guardianship and interventions orders
- Advance Directives or “Living Wills”
- Creating Discretionary and other types of Trust
- Trust administration
- Executries – dealing with someone’s affairs after they have died
- Estate planning for families
- Preserving assets, including the family home and care costs mitigation
You can arrange to discuss any of these matters with a free initial interview following which no work would be undertaken without confirmation of costs.
Everyone involved in this aspect of our work has many years’ experience and will always:
- act with total honesty and in the best interest of our clients.
- be sensitive towards the needs of our clients.
- provide a written estimate of costs (our fee and all outlays that we would have to pay on your behalf) for any work to be carried out.
- be courteous and respectful and respond to our clients in an appropriate manner.
- see our clients in an environment that is suitable to them e.g. our ground floor office, their own home, residential home, hospital.
- welcome attendance from family members or trusted friend at a meeting when requested by the client.
- understand the extra importance of all of these considerations particularly in relation to our older, vulnerable or frail clients.
“Communication was very clear and responsive at all times and we signed our documents via a video conference call. Being able to proceed with key legal matters was very reassuring. All round a very positive experience in difficult times.”
Mr and Mrs J
“We are very happy with the service that has been provided by everyone at your company and we will be definitely using your services in the future as well as making recommendations to anyone we know.”
I should have sent an email earlier to thank you for all your work to make sure the settlement went through for the house (at both ends!) – we never met you in person but we both thought you were super efficient and we’re very grateful for your painstaking work on making sure that everything went through – as well as answering our emails quickly and reassuring us that all was well. It really is a great service that you provide.
Thank you very much for the summary and the prompt conclusion of the conveyancing. It’s been the most straightforward property transaction I’ve ever experienced, THANK YOU!
I am very pleased with the service you provided, always kind caring and professional. Many thanks again for everything, if I need to get in touch in the future I’ll let you know.
Thanks again for your efficiency and attention to detail. As always it has made this process stress free!!
The service you provided to us was exemplary. You were always very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions we raised and your answers were always comprehensive. Thank you for all your help and advice
Dear Pauline, thank you so much for your help and support over this last year and a half. You have been so kind and understanding at the most difficult time of my life. I really don’t think I would have coped without your help and friendship.