Many businesses have difficulty in recovering unpaid bills and write off unpaid accounts unnecessarily. We can help businesses improve their cash flow by collecting the debt. We can:
- Advise on how to avoid bad debts in the first place, by for example reviewing and drafting advantageous terms and conditions of trading.
- Advise on your chances of recovering what you are owed. If we think you are wasting your time and money pursuing a debt further, we will tell you so.
- Write a preliminary letter on your behalf for a small charge demanding payment within seven days. In many cases we secure recovery of your money at this stage.
- Involve our experienced litigation lawyers if court action is the only way forward.
- Pursue recovery if the debtor still ignores a court decree.
“Communication was very clear and responsive at all times and we signed our documents via a video conference call. Being able to proceed with key legal matters was very reassuring. All round a very positive experience in difficult times.”
Mr and Mrs J
“We are very happy with the service that has been provided by everyone at your company and we will be definitely using your services in the future as well as making recommendations to anyone we know.”
I should have sent an email earlier to thank you for all your work to make sure the settlement went through for the house (at both ends!) – we never met you in person but we both thought you were super efficient and we’re very grateful for your painstaking work on making sure that everything went through – as well as answering our emails quickly and reassuring us that all was well. It really is a great service that you provide.
Thank you very much for the summary and the prompt conclusion of the conveyancing. It’s been the most straightforward property transaction I’ve ever experienced, THANK YOU!
I am very pleased with the service you provided, always kind caring and professional. Many thanks again for everything, if I need to get in touch in the future I’ll let you know.
Thanks again for your efficiency and attention to detail. As always it has made this process stress free!!
The service you provided to us was exemplary. You were always very helpful and prompt to respond to any questions we raised and your answers were always comprehensive. Thank you for all your help and advice
Dear Pauline, thank you so much for your help and support over this last year and a half. You have been so kind and understanding at the most difficult time of my life. I really don’t think I would have coped without your help and friendship.