Cash flow is the life blood of any business. Poor dcredit control and ineffective debt collection systems often lead to a series of bad debts which can have a crippling effect on an otherwise efficiently run and successful business.
- Advise on ways of implementing or improving your system of credit control
- Pursue your debtors for payment and negotiate on your behalf
- Issue court proceedings where necessary
- Enforce court judgements to secure recovery of the debt, the interest accrued, and a proportion of your legal expenses
- Stop your debtors disposing of their assets elsewhere to avoid paying you.